All MOTI pod formulations utilize pharmaceutical-grade propylene glycol to stabilize the plant glycerin and tobacco oil emulsion. MOTI’s propylene glycol suppliers meet the US Pharmacopeia's specifications and standards, ensuring consumer safety. Furthermore, our e-liquid delivers nicotine without the usual host of additives, chemicals, and toxins found in regular cigarettes, thereby greatly reducing the health risks posed by traditional tobacco products.
-If you can still use it, wipe off the leaked juice before plugging it into your device first.
-Try to relax your mouth. This will help prevent you from biting the mouthpiece or squeezing it with your lips while blowing.
-If you happen to be sucking hard, try the opposite, as the resulting suction may draw the juice into your mouth. Just a gentle pull creates enough steam.
- Low vape juice in cartridge results from extracting the cartridge completely before making a refill and this act destroys the coils. Allowing the cartridge to go dry or almost dry before refilling will leave the coil with insufficient e-juice to absorb resulting in a burnt taste vape.
- Another cause of vape taste burnt is your choice of e-juice (that is, the use of cheap e-juice). Some vape juices are problematic and can result in blockage of the coil. E-juice with high VG concentration and sugar content are more likely than not to cause the vape to taste burnt because they are denser and stiffer for coil wicks to absorb causing your MOTI to fail.
- E-liquid is between the firing pin and bottom part of the atomizer
- Your device is not charged - Insert a different cartridge to see if that helps
- Gently tap the cartridge, mouthpiece side up, on a table and reinsert it into your device. Any tiny air bubbles should rise and re-saturate the wicks.
- Use a cotton swab with rubbing alcohol (squeezing off any excess) to clean the contacts inside the MOTI device and on your cartridge. This should restore the connection between the cartridge and the device if any moisture has been in contact with them.
- We recommend using the original cable that came with your device.
- Wiggle the device to see if it makes a clear connection with the USB Charging Dock.
- Switch to a different power source, either a USB wall adapter or a laptop USB port.
To help ensure the quality of the MOTI pods, store them unopened at room temperature in a dry environment out of reach of children and pets until use.